IGNORED

PIP Patch

Bubber

10th anniversary PIP are now designed and will be available for ordering and sent out in June.

Price is $5.00 ea. plus $1.00 shipping. Or if you wait they can be purchased at PIP in Sept. unfortunately if you wait they may be all gone.

So I am starting a list of who ordered and who paid up front.

Hopefully the attachment will show the great job the patch committee did designing the patch.

How Bad A$$ is that? Great job Guys!!!!!!!!!

I do not do Pay pal so you can send your check to

Steve Stelter

AKA Bubber

5329 408th Street

North Branch MN 55056

PIP Patch.jpg

Edited by Bubber
add address

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got yours

Prairiehammer Paid 1

EagleEye Paid 1

Hoss Paid 2

Bill-IN-MN Paid 1

zzyzx ?

danaman ?

I haven't looked at paypal yet so there may be a ?mark by your name

send checks not paypal

Edited by Bubber

Boy, just shows you how indispensable one really is.

Take a couple of days off and someone else just jumps in and takes over.

Anyhow, just to show there are no hard feelings I am placing my order for two patches. Check will be in the mail today.

Seriously though, I think Red1 did an outstanding job on the patch and my thanks to everyone how has stepped up and offered to help with getting this years Pork in the Pine together.

Well, I'm back and feeling much better. Still trying to get used to the forced changes in my life style. But waking up in an ICU, realizing that you have lost two weeks somewhere and learning that they had to jump start you twice makes the changes a bit easier to make.

See you in September.

ok Folks. Spoke with Bubber yesterday and we have come up with a solution relative to the use of PayPal to pay for the patches.

For those that need/want to use PayPal you can use my PayPal account. CFAS4U@Charter.net Show the payment as a donation for the PIP Rally. No need to tell me how many patches you want. I will know by the amount of the money sent. One patch = $6.00 2 patches = $12.00, etc. Do include your full real name (no site names please) and a mailing address and I will pass the info on the Bubber.

Remember. You do not need to be coming to the PIP too purchase a patch. It would be great if you would be coming, but that is not a criteria for getting one of the great looking patches.

And thanks again to Red1 for jumping on this and getting the patch designed and finding a supplier. And to all the others who are stepping up to help make this a great event.

Any thoughts/suggestions or recommendations of activities you would like to have during the PIP (within reason) would be greatly appreciated.