IGNORED

Fireside Chat alert, anyone had a chance to get a glimpse of the new Honda Valkerie

cowpuc

Sat on both bikes at the International bike show in Chicago last week. Both felt very much the same and also much like the Gold Wing. This is understandable since other than plastics and some electronics they are the same bike. They feel to have a low center of gravity. Both ran well - of course I put the same effort making engine notices with my lips as I sat on each:biker:

Well, I was about to pull the trigger on a GW for the ABS (As I tow a camper) I got on the forums and Since the GW moved production from Ohio its went down hill. In their opinion. After reading of Frame Cracks, Tranny failures, Exploding radiators/cooling systems, and lots of ECM failures. I was like ok, I'll hold!

Now that the Concours 14 has ABS it's back on my mind, but, that would be 3 bikes in the shop when I can only ride one! It seems bikes are worthless used. You buy one for 10K put 5K into in in labor and accessories and put 5K miles on it and it's worth, maybe 5K! hahaha. but serious.