IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

This was all I could get:

Somehow, I don't think 2 people smoking outside an Irish pub qualify as St Patrick's Day decorations.:doh:

I liked Jay's dressed up kid more, but let's see what else turns up today.:scratchchin:

There must some kind of actual decoration out there.:confused24:

Later, Scooter Bob

The current target is...

A pic of you and your bike and some St Patrick's Day decoration. by Scooter Bob

Somehow, I don't think 2 people smoking outside an Irish pub qualify as St Patrick's Day decorations.:doh:

I liked Jay's dressed up kid more, but let's see what else turns up today.:scratchchin:

There must some kind of actual decoration out there.:confused24:

Later, Scooter Bob

The current target is...

A pic of you and your bike and some St Patrick's Day decoration. by Scooter Bob

I liked his better too, there are Irish flags in front of the building and a small banner to the left, I thought it was extremely lame for an Irish pub.

Well :doh: I was riding yesterday (got the bike back together Friday) and didn't know what the target was so I came home and checked and saw Jay had posted pictures and figured He got it. Took off again and rode downtown and ran into a sea of green. Green people, green bagpipes being played, green flags and banners, even the waterfall/fountain was flowing green water. Of course I didn't take any pictures because I thought I was to late.

Well at least the bike is fixed (fixed collector at a coat of less then $30.00) and I'm back in the game.

Well :doh: I was riding yesterday (got the bike back together Friday) and didn't know what the target was so I came home and checked and saw Jay had posted pictures and figured He got it. Took off again and rode downtown and ran into a sea of green. Green people, green bagpipes being played, green flags and banners, even the waterfall/fountain was flowing green water. Of course I didn't take any pictures because I thought I was to late.

Well at least the bike is fixed (fixed collector at a coat of less then $30.00) and I'm back in the game.

Bring it on.

In my travels around town I keep seeing these costumed people dancing or waving by the road advertising everything from tax preparation to ice cream so I think that will be the next target.

You your bike and a costumed person advertising something.

I hope this isn't just a Michigan thing.

http://img.tapatalk.com/a6b50327-25bd-8300.jpg

Yah, I was just stirin' the pot with that one Joe.

Howa bout this one? IH Truck should like it anyway?

If it meets the criteria, the next target is...

A pic of you and your bike and some St Patrick's Day decoration.

Later, Scooter Bob

well guess I'm not understanding something here. all i see for next target is you,your bike and some st Patrick's decoration. didn't see anything about a Irish pub,bar etc dont guess it matters now just wondering how i missed this info?

well guess I'm not understanding something here. all i see for next target is you,your bike and some st Patrick's decoration. didn't see anything about a Irish pub,bar etc dont guess it matters now just wondering how i missed this info?

I think the assumption was that it would be the most likely place to find St. Pat's decorations, but, you are right, it wasn't specified as part of the target pic.

The young man in my picture has downs syndrome and was tickled to be in the picture. After that shot, he asked to wear my vest and sit on the bike, it made his day. :big-grin-emoticon:

Well it may be late, but I did ride in the St. Pats parade, and I present two pictures. The first is me and my 10YO grandson, who is a hockey player, getting ready to go to the Peoria, IL St. Pats parade yesterday. You can see the Irish national flag wrapped up on my antenna.

Second picture is of my grandson while we were waiting for the parade to start with my bike with some decoration on it and the flag unfurled, with other St. Pats stuff in the background, but I am not in the picture unless I am somwhere in the chrome trim! :)

Anyway, these are late, but I am so proud of my grandson, that I thought you should all see these pics! :cool10: Hope everyone had a great weekend. My Star Touring group had its first official ride today (sunday) on great roads and almost a 100% turnout, of course we stopped at an eatery!

Jay, he started out wanting to be a goalie, and has subbed from time to time when the regular was injured or sick, but he has found a spot for now on defense. He is great at stopping anyone on a breakaway, just takes the puck away, and when he gets the puck and a tiny bit of room, he just skates around and through the other team and either gets the goal or sets up an assist. He is unselfish and plays clean (it is in the rules here, but not all the other teams have played him clean, they have been known to try to hurt him, but he is tough, shakes it off). His dad, my son, didn't skate, but since Ethan enjoys playing so much, my son Ken has taken up skating. In open skates, it is fun to watch E race around ken and run circles around him. The kid can skate backwards like a pro. My 6 YO Granddaughter also wants to play hockey, and with her brother helping, she will have fun and be good. Who knew a schmuck from corn country would have grandkids that play on ice! :snow:

I see you were not paying attention again :stirthepot:

Wonderful day today, out riding around going by all the tax places that always HAD the people dressed up as the statue of Liberty with the tax signs. None to be found, so what do I find? A FROG standing along the road waving to passerby's to bring attention to a computer repair shop.

If the FROG is excepted:

Since spring has sprung, lets think Baseball.

You, Your Bike. and Something to do with BASEBALL.

Example: A Ball Field (pro, semi pro, college, high school, local park field.

Or a sign of a teams Ball Field or of a team. Banners...most anything to do with Baseball.

Karl, Excellent catch! thems was some purty big frog legs, take a big fire to cook em! :)

OK, on to something baseball related. If my dad was still alive, I could get a picture of him watching two games on TV (main TV with a camping portable on top) and a radio tuned to a third game.........and him sleeping through all of them. Be tough to get the bike in the living room though. :crackup:

Should not be too hard to get something baseball related this time of year!

Or a sign of a teams Ball Field or of a team. Banners...most anything to do with Baseball

Joe Riley Stadium home of the Charleston River Dogs also the place where they filmed Major League Back to the minors.

Or a sign of a teams Ball Field or of a team. Banners...most anything to do with Baseball