IGNORED

Are Ebay listings still showing up?

Freebird

I don't understand that at all. Where are you talking about? The new posts link on the left end of the lower navigation bar at the top? They should not be there at all. I don't see a single one. Now I'm talking about the forum Ebay Links, NOT the forum Links to classifieds and etc. If you want that one turned off, you need to go to your Settings, General Settings and select it to be ignored.

Yea, I'm looking at it now. I had installed a modification that was supposed to globally disable them but it's not working. Those of you who are not seeing them have then disabled in your profiles. Until I figure out the issue with the global mod, you are going to have to turn them off manually if you want them to go away. It's very easy. Just go to "Settings" at the upper right of the forum. Scroll down until you see "General Settings" in the left menu. Click on that. Scroll to the bottom of the list and you'll see where you can disable forums that you don't want showing up in "New Posts". NOTE: There are TWO Ebay related forums. One says "Links to Classifieds, Ebay and Craigslist". That one just shows ads that you post in our own classifieds or links that members manually put there. Typically not that many and most people don't disable it. You can if you want to though. The main one is simply called Ebay Listiings. That is the one that you really want to exclude. I checked the profile of Illinois who said he was still seeing them. He had checked the wrong one. I corrected it but honestly don't have time to do it for every member. That is why I am trying to get the global option to work.

I checked the profile of Illinois who said he was still seeing them. He had checked the wrong one. I corrected it but honestly don't have time to do it for every member.

The shame of it all, exposed for the computer putz that I am. :whistling: Appreciate the help.