IGNORED

Quirky question

naturbar

Here's the deal...if you know the answer to this question, please don't post an answer for at least an hour after it's posted....give some others a chance to try figuring it out.

here is the question :

.... What can go up a chimney down...but cannot go down a chimney up?

It get dark really early here so I get more ipad time, thus the quirkiness !

OH COME ON !

You can come up with something tougher than that......Or maybe I'm really smart.......Nah....that couldn't be it.

:cool10:

It's an old joke but if you've never heard it...it causes one to put on the thinking cap and exercise those synapses....and as we get older that is a good thing. I don't know you but perhaps you really are that smart !

Umbrella is the answer.

You are correct... But I'm fairly certain that Uncledj and Stache also knew. However the award really goes to Chaharly for his very creative answer! So take this award and a buck outta your pocket and have a cup of on me.... Congrats !

You are correct... But I'm fairly certain that Uncledj and Stache also knew. However the award really goes to Chaharly for his very creative answer! So take this award and a buck outta your pocket and have a cup of on me.... Congrats !

Stache did for sure ... dunno about Uncledj ... I think he was thinkin smoke too :confused24: