IGNORED

Bound for Myrtle Beach

Skid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, that just plain sucked out load.... had a meet and eat and what was I doing while you guys were chowing down????? Heart sugery man..

Seriously, sorry I missed it but I like the alternative too... no more skip bang clutter pop burp from my heart right now and the energy level has gone sky high.

Let's see, that means you will have to do it again soon.

Did you tell me?? Head been playing games with me. Had appointment in Huntington yesterday. It was a waste of time I think. Started bike and warmed it up this morning couldn't find energy to wrestle it to road.

Ok guys, that just plain sucked out load.... had a meet and eat and what was I doing while you guys were chowing down????? Heart sugery man..

Seriously, sorry I missed it but I like the alternative too... no more skip bang clutter pop burp from my heart right now and the energy level has gone sky high.

PRAYERS UP AND BLESSINGS DOWN FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!

I love the pics and the story behind this entire thread - KEEP IT UP GUYS,, its threads like this that will get us ALL thru the season that is upon us!!

THANKS!!

Puc

Glad you are doing better, you were actually brought up in conversation while we were in Myrtle.

I am glad I made this one, but not sure about riding in the next few months. I need your prayers, my right hip implant has broken lose andI can’t put any weight on it. The ER sent me home Saturday night and said Iwould have to see my hip surgeon tomorrow. Not having any fun!!!!!

I am glad I made this one, but not sure about riding in the next few months. I need your prayers, my right hip implant has broken lose andI can’t put any weight on it. The ER sent me home Saturday night and said Iwould have to see my hip surgeon tomorrow. Not having any fun!!!!!

Hope they get you fixed up soon Earl. Prayers up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

YAOWWZZAAAHHH,,, makes me cringe in pain just readin this MM!!!! THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS UP FOR YOU!! :backinmyday: