IGNORED

HUGE Thanks to ChrisM

Freebird

Just want to post a HUGE thanks for ChrisM for helping with the style edits on the site. I was working hard on the Red and then quickly through up a Blue but they weren't great. Chris sent me a PM offering some suggestions and I actually talked him into helping out. Really didn't have to talk him into it, he was more than willing to help.

He started by cleaning up the VR Logo and then adding the color gradients and etc. to the headers. Also corrected some spacing and padding issues. He is just much better at that stuff than I am and saved me a lot of work

Thanks much Chris. You are appreciated.

Just want to post a HUGE thanks for ChrisM for helping with the style edits on the site. I was working hard on the Red and then quickly through up a Blue but they weren't great. Chris sent me a PM offering some suggestions and I actually talked him into helping out. Really didn't have to talk him into it, he was more than willing to help.

He started by cleaning up the VR Logo and then adding the color gradients and etc. to the headers. Also corrected some spacing and padding issues. He is just much better at that stuff than I am and saved me a lot of work

Thanks much Chris. You are appreciated.

Hey Don, no problem at all... I'm glad I could help :)