IGNORED

Well, now we have 5, look what followed me home tonight

Bob Myers

Prior to the real estate bust people were doing the refi dance and many pulled out enough to buy a bike. LOTS of early to mid 2000's bikes got sold. Now that the economy has recovered people are beginning to sell to buy another or simply are getting rid of something they don't use. I picked up an 05 RSV with 42k for $3000. Granted it needs work but.. still an 05.... !

:cool10:

I don't know about down there, but here in Canada when the tempature goes down so does the prices for bike. Best time of year to get good deals on bikes is when it starts to SNOW!!! :snow:

I vacationed in Ontario this past September. Let me say, I am completely in LOVE with your great country. I intend to take many more vacations up north. Proud to have you as our neighbor. AND now that I know the prices tend to fall in winter. I will be looking north for my ummmm.. Christmas gifts too. :thumbsup2:

I vacationed in Ontario this past September. Let me say, I am completely in LOVE with your great country. I intend to take many more vacations up north. Proud to have you as our neighbor. AND now that I know the prices tend to fall in winter. I will be looking north for my ummmm.. Christmas gifts too. :thumbsup2:

If you do come-up, try to make it to the east-coast as things look great here too and we do have magnificient MC roads.

:canada:

GREAT FIND BOB - that is one gorgeous motorcycle:cool10:!! That there is the kinda scoot that could turn a commute to work into a 2 month cross country adventure real easily:stirthepot:

Wife has learned along time ago when i call and say i'm leaving the shop, headed home that she has several hours to prepare supper.

Only takes 45 minutes to get to work, and 2 to 4 hours to get home, unless it is raining