IGNORED

Video for when 1st Gen fans have nuttin else to do

Peder_y2k

Nice vicarious morning ride.... :) Thanks... The guy must not be a member of this board or he'd know how to get rid of that speedo moan. My speedo did that one cold morning up in Susanville way back when. Scared the crap out of me as it was my first long distance ride on the '83. It too went away once I slowed down to a crawl and then never came back until next time. Eventually found it to be the end fitting on the speedo cable to the back of the speedo had come loose. Once tightened it never did it again.....

Good one Pete!! Felt like I was on the bike, I actually noticed his cut down shield and caught his choke being left on long before he mentioned em:detective:. Real pretty bike!!! I still think he happens to be riding the best touring bike ever made - nothing fancy, run like a scalded dog, amazing comfort, rip the twisties and do em for ever!!:)

Nice vicarious morning ride.... :) Thanks... The guy must not be a member of this board or he'd know how to get rid of that speedo moan. My speedo did that one cold morning up in Susanville way back when. Scared the crap out of me as it was my first long distance ride on the '83. It too went away once I slowed down to a crawl and then never came back until next time. Eventually found it to be the end fitting on the speedo cable to the back of the speedo had come loose. Once tightened it never did it again.....

I know the real reason of how you knew he wasnt a member Jack,,,,,,,, all that yakking and he never mentioned Banana Nut Ice Cream!!!:backinmyday: