IGNORED

"Go back trips..."

mechanic1

So....Lately my wife has been working me like a borrowed tractor...lol...one of my many to do list things was to re-seal the whole exterior of our house....so two weeks into it...tired, aching muscles and in general worn out....I was thinking,...man this didn't use to take such a toll on me like this....just getting old indeed....then I realized it not the work wearing me out so....it is the..."go back trips.." to go back and get what I forgot....two or three times the mileage in steps...LOL

I hate it when I have a "go back trip", but when I get into the house or garage, I stand there in a fog, wondering "what did I come in here for?"

Sometimes I give up and go back to work, only to encounter the same problem and have to "go back" again.

Gettin' old ain't for sissies.:backinmyday:

:whistling:...the good news is...I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak....even if it did take me a week to do what I use to in two or three days way back when...lol...evidently I must be doing a lot better job of it these days is why it is taking me a lot longer.....my story and I'm sticking to it...LOL