IGNORED

Help!

Sailor

Bike just crapped out on me. The two left cylinders keep cutting in and out. I am supposed to lead the toy run on Saturday. No way to get it off the island to a shop. I have cleaned the air filters and I have a socket that fits the carbs but I don't have an extension that will fit the socket. I have poured in a can of Seafoam and am hoping for the best. Any other suggestions?

I'd drain all the gas including carbs and throw the old in in a car. Can of seafoam 100% and give a soak overnight. Drain the seafoam, add fresh gas and refresh the plugs. Too many additives in the gas can cause issues also. With the gas refreshed you can test the fuel pump also. See if it runs better

Drained the carbs, checked fuel for water, put in a can of seafoam, sprayed the carbs with cleaner. Have got it from two cylinders to three and sometimes four. I noticed lots of fuel seeming to come from the left two carbs. Going to let it sit tonight then try again in the morning. Running out of time.:depressed:

Worked on it again and all I could get was three cylinders and sometimes four if the revs were just right. Gave up and led the run in my 47 chev pickup rat rod. It worked out well. One of the original organizers has cancer so she could not ride but she got to make one last run in the pickup.