IGNORED

!!**^%$&**$ Rev Limiter!!

Yammer Dan

Dan, that bike DOES have the Dyna 3000. The rev limiter is already set higher than stock. I think I had it set on 7500. That's as high as they recommend unless you install heavier valve springs. It CAN be set higher. Just flip a few of the dip switches. :)

Dan, that bike DOES have the Dyna 3000. The rev limiter is already set higher than stock. I think I had it set on 7500. That's as high as they recommend unless you install heavier valve springs. It CAN be set higher. Just flip a few of the dip switches. :)

Don,

Do you know if the motor check light functioned with the Dyna on Yammers RSV?

If it didn't then I think there is a good possibility the Ignitech will also work on the 2nd Gens. I won't know for sure until I get the Hybrid bike I am slowly building, running to know.

I already have several adapter cables that will allow direct plug-n-play with the stock harness for the 2nd gen.

Gary

Dan,

The Dyna 3000 has dip switches on it that you can switch on/off to change the parameters. Things like timing, rev limiter, etc. You remove the battery and battery box to get to it. I think that Dyna recommends 7250 for the rev limiter unless you install heavier valve springs. I THINK it is set on 7500 now, maybe 7250 don't remember for sure. I don't know if I have the instructions on the settings around here or not. I'm sure you can download them from the Dyna website though.