IGNORED

Asheville 2014 ME Sleeperhawk Mechanic Pictures

This was a fabulous weekend spent with our VR family! The weather was perfect and the company was great!

A big thank you to everyone who made this happen!!

Here are our pictures from this weekend!

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/venturerider/library/Facebook/Asheville%202014%20ME#/user/venturerider/library/Facebook/Asheville%202014%20ME?sort=2&page=1&_suid=1408368900687028027627401847393

Edited by Sleeperhawk's Mechanic

Thank you Joe for "re-publicking" the album! It has been so long since I posted pictures, I have forgotten how! I changed the link on my initial post so hopefully no one else will have problems!:thumbsup2:

I may not have ridden the bike in a long time, but when I have such great subjects like our VR family, it's like never forgetting how to ride a bicycle! :cool10::cool10::bighug:

Well i have made it to our first rally Saturday, ( can we do again ). It turn out to be a amazing fellowship of like minded people, no hang ups, no attitudes, no ego trips and so on. It is a lot of fun to finally put faces to people who you been talking to on this silly computer. Most of all we have a memory of some great people that will always be in our hearts and minds, thanks for the memories. That is a old Bob Hope saying. I could not put names with all of those who I meet, SENIOR MOMENTS, Janet retires next April and already I am biting at the bites to go to another rally. I am hooked!!! Thanks everyone for treating us as family and I pray the LORD blesses you all until we meet again, Janet and Jim.