IGNORED

Suprised Brown Angel today

steamer

So, Robin is checking Facebook this morning and says to me, Hey look at this nice bling Brown Angel sale's at the jewelry store he works at. I, like a dummy says didn't he and Lori settle here in NC. somewhere? So she looks up the address for the store he works at and would you believe it, they are right down the road in Waynesville, only ten minutes away. so we're thinking we should go there and surprise him with a visit. So we jump on the trike and head on over. He wasn't there right then, but would be back shortly. So we tht a little walking tour of the town. Very nice little town. One of those re-invented old towns that now cater to tourist. Lots of little shops and eatery's. Headed back to his store as he is walking in. SURPISE! We spend some time talking to Angel while Robin is drooling over the bling in the display case's. What was I thinking. Robin in a jewelry store:yikes:.... So let me tell you, bling is not just for the bike. After a very nice visit with angel and Lori. Robin walked out with some new shinny accessories, and I with a lighter wallet. But that's OK, she deserves it.

It was really great to see Angel and Lori again. They are doing well and enjoying there new life her in NC. and wish everyone on VR there best and a big thank you for all your help. If ever in the Waynesville area or just riding by, you need to stop in and see them at John Laughter jewelers on main st.