Time for a M & E near Chicago

Money Venture

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this on the meet n eat list??

If your question is ( if it's on the calendar?) then i'm sorry it is not

I did not want to conflict with other events and take anything away.

However i did locate a roll of quarters and a pony for Chris!:cool10:

Edited by eusa1

Hmmmmm......

I'm not sure yet but was just looking and noticed that R&P Carriages is just 30 miles east from the root beer stand right on HY 6. Maybe I can get a root beer float and a new set of trailer brakes all in one trip......

also just down the street from J C WHITNEY distribution and retail center:whistling:

come in on 71 from 6 is a nice ride

Edited by eusa1

money venture`````` 4

prairie hammer`````` 2

garyw `````````````2

stealth blade```````` 4

clawed `````````````4

dacheedah`````````` 2

old goat ````````````1

frankd `````````````2

vzuden```````````` 2

eusa1/lucyII```````` 2

P-roy'''........................2

Dacheedah..................2

B2mom & B2dad..........2

Boo............................1

AND A FEW MORE MAYBEEZ

latest update July 18th 2014 and the weather looks great for Saturday the 19th!

if your name is not on this list, or the number your bringing is larger or smaller, please let me know so I can prepare them for the crowd, and Yes you can bring more without any invite, the list is just to give us an idea how many have plans to attend.

Several others from on line groups and facebook have planned to attend. gosh they only make 300 gallons at a time at this little mom/n pop store.:whistling:

see you there!

Edited by eusa1

I am still working on getting out of having to go to Madison for the weekend. If I can weasle my way out of it then I will come on down. But it is a pretty long ride for my poor marshmallow butt. Lots of gas stops.

You mentioned that they open at 10 am. But what time are you planing to be there and how late are you staying?

I am still working on getting out of having to go to Madison for the weekend. If I can weasle my way out of it then I will come on down. But it is a pretty long ride for my poor marshmallow butt. Lots of gas stops.

You mentioned that they open at 10 am. But what time are you planing to be there and how late are you staying?

They open at 10:00 am and I will be there at that time.

it would be nice to see everyone arrive around that time??, and we can relax and take in a mug of root beer or coffee if you prefer.

they offer a full burger type menu that we can enjoy or take in some of the other local offerings.

As a group, we can decide if we want to just spend the day there or run around the local parks and maybe the leather shops or sight seeing.

I know several are getting enough seat time just to get to here, and might just want to hang around for the fellowship..

If folks know that they are going to drag in later or get delayed for some reason and want to update us they can call or text me MIKE@ (815) 440-0287-verizon.

if I don't answer then leave me a clue and I will return the call within a few minutes and Ron the owner of The Root Beer Stand will be glad to take your call also.

Ron (815) 883-9254

Edited by eusa1

Originally Posted by eusa1 viewpost.gif

money venture`````` 4

prairie hammer`````` 2

garyw `````````````2

stealth blade```````` 4

clawed `````````````4

dacheedah`````````` 2

old goat ````````````1

frankd `````````````2

vzuden```````````` 2

eusa1/lucyII```````` 2

P-roy'''........................2

Dacheedah..................2

B2mom & B2dad..........2

Boo............................1

Rbig1..........................1

AND A FEW MORE MAYBEEZ

latest update July 18th 2014 and the weather looks great for Saturday the 19th!

if your name is not on this list, or the number your bringing is larger or smaller, please let me know so I can prepare them for the crowd, and Yes you can bring more without any invite, the list is just to give us an idea how many have plans to attend.

Several others from on line groups and facebook have planned to attend. gosh they only make 300 gallons at a time at this little mom/n pop store.:whistling: