IGNORED

Canadian t-shirts - interested?

XV1100SE

There have been a lot of new Canadian members over the past two years so thought I'd see what the interest level is.

Previous thread is http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72461

Pricing should be close to the pricing last year but depending on quantity the price improves. Should be close to :

100% pre-shrunk white cotton shirts with a red maple leaf on the side (9" tall/9" wide), VR.org crest on the back, and up to 3 lines of text embroidered on the front (name, screen name, and city/province). If you prefer the maple leaf on the sleeve this is available as well.

Cost of shirts including HST (including $2/shirt for use of VR.org crest) is : mens - $18.50 ; womens - $20.25 (based on 50 units ordered).

Shipping charges - I went to the post office and had them give me pricing for shipping 2 shirts and 4 shirts to BC and Manitoba.

To BC - $12.50 for 2, $15.25 for 4

To Manitoba - $10.25 for 2, $12.75 for 4

Use this pricing to give a fair approximation of shipping to your location. Eg. Saskatchewan/Nova Scotia use $11.50 for two shirts, $14 for four

You can also go to canadapost.ca to calculate shipping charges - two shirts weigh 500g.

I'll get Nancy to model the two variations tomorrow and post pics.

Post here if you are interested in getting shirts - indicate how many of mens/womens you would like.

Don I would take 2 large mens.

I would also take 2 Med womens but my wife would not appreciate my login name on her chest?:whistling:

Login name shows who we belong to. Mind you....with your user name I can see why she wouldn't want your name on it ! How about "Mrs. Beast"?

I would be in for 2 shirts , large. Presume that when you're ready to order we will confirm the front embroidery.

Emroidery has been done as :

First name

User name

Location, Province

There have been some that didn't want their city on it.

I'll see what they have once I get an idea of how many t-shirts are required.

Colour preferred ?

White I guess is the going colour with the Red Maple Leaf. I would take an XL and prefer to just have venturerider.org on front... not the names.

I know..... there is one in every crowd! :rasberry:

So Don, if I understood your first post of this thread, you were merely fishing to see if there was enough interest in these shirts to make an order financially viable...correct...or are you to the point of actually having a solid price and taking orders.

Any response on the question of long sleeves?

Thanks.

Primary was to see how many shirts would be requested after a period of time. I'll take the numbers to the company that did the shirts a couple years ago and based on the quantity will get a price. We'll go from there.