IGNORED

Member in need

Freebird

I live in Columbia, SC and we have a group that is standing by to provide any assistance they need. Besides, we want to welcome everyone into out great state.

Can't wait to see the great state of North Carolina. Let's have a cup of coffee some time.

Thankyou for your help and support.

Angel and Lori

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree and have been on the receiving end of the help this group of i thought were friends but thats an understatement this is one huge family that helps and what they have done for me i can not thank them enough i am sending my donation as well

With tears in eyes I feel what you mean about family...... Love these people from the simple trade and experience of bikes to the joy of a icecream cone..

love

Angel & Lori

I've been helped by friends before in my life...and remeber the value of good people!

Though I'm new to this forum....it's my turn to help...and I do so with a smile!

Best of luck in your new adventure!

David

Believe me my friend I plan on keeping an eye out for all my extended family out there as we get on our feet. Many thanks and you make my day.

Lori and Angel

Where abouts are ya going- wife and I moved to Durham N.C. 2 years ago ourselves and was the best move I ever did. Things are really looking up. Sent a prayer and a donation too. God bless you both and pray that life gets a little easier for you both!

Where abouts are ya going- wife and I moved to Durham N.C. 2 years ago ourselves and was the best move I ever did. Things are really looking up. Sent a prayer and a donation too. God bless you both and pray that life gets a little easier for you both!

My wife and I are in Waynesville N.C. and so in love with it. Thankyou for all your support.

Angel and Lori