IGNORED

I'm OK. Thanks for your concern!

86er

I have been getting texts and calls from friends, both from this site and other places, showing concern for my well being.

As many of you know, I work for FedEx here in the Atlanta area, and I'm sure you have heard the news of the shooting at a FedEx facility in the area, five injured and one (the gunman) dead. That was a FedEx Ground facility in Kennesaw and I work for FedEx Express out of Alpharetta. We are about 30 miles apart.

So once again, Thank You for your concern! And I bid your prayers for all those affected by this tragedy.

I have been getting texts and calls from friends, both from this site and other places, showing concern for my well being.

As many of you know, I work for FedEx here in the Atlanta area, and I'm sure you have heard the news of the shooting at a FedEx facility in the area, five injured and one (the gunman) dead. That was a FedEx Ground facility in Kennesaw and I work for FedEx Express out of Alpharetta. We are about 30 miles apart.

So once again, Thank You for your concern! And I bid your prayers for all those affected by this tragedy.

I was more concerned about Bubba.... Is he OK?:whistling: