IGNORED

Are you looking for some serious BLING?

b2dad

How would you like an awesome deal on some serious bling? Have you been thinking about getting some diamond cut heads for your ride? Mike Eykamp (EUSA1) makes these and they are the best addition you could put on your bike. Trust me!!

So here's the deal...I will give you a discount on them ( I am the VP for Sales in the Southern Region...I think that's my title) and FREE install if you come to my meet May 16-17. AND you will get to meet lots of VR members, have a FREE lunch...AND...(here's the BEST part..) Mike will give me a donation for St. Jude's!!!!

Talk about a WIN - WIN - WIN situation! You will be leaving here looking good (and trust me you WILL get lots of comments on them), your belly full of some great food, FREE installation, meeting new friends and seeing some old ones too, a donation to St. Jude's...I mean really...can YOU beat that deal anywhere?

So here's one more deal...if by some chance you are tied up that weekend and just really can't get here, I will still make you a deal on them but you will have to pay a shipping charge and install them yourself. Mike will still give me a donation for St. Jude's too. How great is he? They really aren't hard to do. But look at all you would be missing.

Post on here, message me, message Mike...and we will hook you up. It is riding season and you want to have your ride looking the best it can, right? Thanks folks! Look forward to seeing you at our meet n eat. Check out the calendar and sign up if you haven't already done so!

Patti and Don

Patti I would in a heart beat ! Mike does An excellent job I love his work but $$ low right now being on workman comp. but I will next yr if not sooner I promise and you known me too long I keep my promise ! Sure would make Midnight stand out !!

Buddy

WOW Patti,, with all that BLING-BLING-BLING = WIN-WIN-WIN I dont see how anyone could refuse.. And helping out those children at St. Judes :dancefool:,,,,,,,, I spect to meet hundreds of new friends down yonder!! Cant wait!!!!:fingers-crossed-emo

Thanks for all you and Don do and have done for the cause!! You are appreciated!!:thumbsup:

Best wishes!

Puc

How would you like an awesome deal on some serious bling? Have you been thinking about getting some diamond cut heads for your ride? Mike Eykamp (EUSA1) makes these and they are the best addition you could put on your bike. Trust me!!

So here's the deal...I will give you a discount on them ( I am the VP for Sales in the Southern Region...I think that's my title) and FREE install if you come to my meet May 16-17. AND you will get to meet lots of VR members, have a FREE lunch...AND...(here's the BEST part..) Mike will give me a donation for St. Jude's!!!!

Talk about a WIN - WIN - WIN situation! You will be leaving here looking good (and trust me you WILL get lots of comments on them), your belly full of some great food, FREE installation, meeting new friends and seeing some old ones too, a donation to St. Jude's...I mean really...can YOU beat that deal anywhere?

So here's one more deal...if by some chance you are tied up that weekend and just really can't get here, I will still make you a deal on them but you will have to pay a shipping charge and install them yourself. Mike will still give me a donation for St. Jude's too. How great is he? They really aren't hard to do. But look at all you would be missing.

Post on here, message me, message Mike...and we will hook you up. It is riding season and you want to have your ride looking the best it can, right? Thanks folks! Look forward to seeing you at our meet n eat. Check out the calendar and sign up if you haven't already done so!

Patti and Don

Your talking me into it.... That is if crazy Atlanta boys are allowed up there too? Send Pm on how much you think them puppies are gonna run :mo money:

Where is the meet? What is the price for a 2006 RSTD?

You are invited to the 5th Annual B2Dad and B2Mom's Meet n Eat.

Where? Our house, 401 Watts Rd, Dresden, TN 38225

When? May 17th, 2014, NOON til ?

Sign up is found on the "Calendar" in the May section..... Looks like quite a group - should be a LOT of fun!!!

Those B2's are great people!!!

Puc

totally understand! You just got Midnight back. Let me know next year when you are ready for them. Will still make you a great deal!

Dragonslayer and russellvh: PM sent. Thanks Puc for letting russellvh know where we are at. Bling or not, I hope you guys come to the meet. ALL are welcome, even good ole Atlanta boys!

Puc: does that mean that YOU are coming? And Tippy too? Be still my heart!! You two are the best! Well, actually, ALL VR members are the best!

Can't wait for everyone to get here. You may want to bring a chair or two...I think we are fast running out of places for everyone to sit. And be careful coming down our road. It's got alot of potholes and loose gravel from the awful winter we had.

Patti

totally understand! You just got Midnight back. Let me know next year when you are ready for them. Will still make you a great deal!

Dragonslayer and russellvh: PM sent. Thanks Puc for letting russellvh know where we are at. Bling or not, I hope you guys come to the meet. ALL are welcome, even good ole Atlanta boys!

Puc: does that mean that YOU are coming? And Tippy too? Be still my heart!! You two are the best! Well, actually, ALL VR members are the best!

Can't wait for everyone to get here. You may want to bring a chair or two...I think we are fast running out of places for everyone to sit. And be careful coming down our road. It's got alot of potholes and loose gravel from the awful winter we had.

Patti

You BETCHA Patti,, Tippy and I are planning on it!! Your road sounds like our kinda fun!!

See ya soon!!

Puc

I have a couple sets spoken for at this point and I will bring as many as I can lay my hands on.

here is the deal folks:

my normal price is $400.00= you install and pay shipping

Patti aka/ ' south central regional vp of sales and marketing" price :$350.00 I install

$100.00 of that goes to our favorite charity.... St.Judes...

and for those that wonder?? yes I take your old set to cut for the next guy.

this is the last event that they plan to have at Don and patti's ya better come and have a free meal!and fellowship.

Mike:bighug:

Thank you for your generous offer Mike for St. Jude's. You are the greatest!!!

did you tell them the set comes WITH the dog bones too????

This is the best deal you will get EVER!!!! Take advantage of Mike while you can. See you in a couple weeks

Patti

Thank you for your generous offer Mike for St. Jude's. You are the greatest!!!

did you tell them the set comes WITH the dog bones too????

This is the best deal you will get EVER!!!! Take advantage of Mike while you can. See you in a couple weeks

Patti

there is part of that statement that I really like patti !! I better shave and comb my hair for this event!!:whistling::rotf::cool10::bighug: