IGNORED

Never say Never when you still can

buddy

Been thinking a lot since I been on rehab with my knees and I have to say this is best I felt in some time sure knees still mending but worlds difference

Been thinking this be the last B2Dad&Moms meet and that least 9 couples we rode with moved on so did I in a way due to my knees so I gave in and sold all my bikes so I really looked my life over thinking would I change any thing ? Yes several items so here I am doing really good in rehab got my meds straighten out on my knees moving around good some what lol

One thing I wished I could change was selling my Midnight years back wish I kept it ! even tho I sold all my bikes selling Midnight be the biggest mistake I felt I made as selling the cycles

Any how I stop by my friends motorcycle shop to visit as always drinking coffee Chris asked if I felt like maybe riding cycles again since I doing so well ? Maybe if I hadn't sold all my bikes mind you I was at my lowest point !

So I was looking around as always checking out the bikes Chris said look in the back room ? Stating he had a bike in there ? So I looked and I almost lost it there was my Midnight he knew it was my old bike ! So we talked $ and he let me have it for 4,900.00

Never say never when you can still ride ! Never give up your passion when told move on

never selling Midnight ever! Will trike it in a few years

I thought going to a convertible would feel in the gap but it dint I felt out of place in rides and meets

2004 Midnight back at home no issues coming home knees doing good meds straighten out

Photo : Midnight at Chris shop

Edited by buddy

THAT should be a mandatory read for all!!!

Buddy,, your friend "Chris" is one awesome friend!!

CONGRATS, on getting a second chance and on learning from past mistakes!!

Tell Chris thanks for all of us!!

Oh yea,, GORGEOUS BIKE!!:cool10::cool10:

thanks Buddy for a great story.

First of all, so glad to hear that your knees are doing better. That is awesome!

Second, I truly can't believe you got Midnight back! WOW!!!! You have a pretty good friend there. Which you know already!

third...what are you driving to our meet? Either way...be careful..ride safe.

Patti

Thanks everyone !

Never thought I have midnight back in the garage this morning I looked in the garage Make sure I wasn't dreaming lol

Funny how things turn out

Tried selling cycle trailer several prospects but no sale same with cycle gear no sale ? Rob best friend and coworker said the good Lord knew you be needing them

Patti as for the meet we are hoping to ride out there this year hoping to maybe ride with some friends over and back also hoping for good weather over and back last year we had major Tornado out breaks in OK coming home

Know what you mean! And that's why I'm always confused when I come across some guy because he's in his mid to late 60's, or older, and in perfect health and says he's selling the bike that hes owned forever and looked after better than his family and is selling it due to his age!!!!! :yikes:

Congrats to be riding again. Now you need some Willie Nelson music, On the road again to get you started on some trips.

Got that right Bill,, only Buddy,, start out with gently singing "Always On My Mind" with Willie to your bike.. You will win her heart back.. Then she will be singing "On The Road Again" with you while your riding as one!!!

Awesome, Praise The Lord and Hallelujah... This Story Made My Day, God Is So Good !!!! :cool10::cool10::cool10:

That He is BKW,, THAT He is,,, what a mighty God we serve!!

Just do it! Don't wait for the accident to happen. Get that beautiful bike outfitted with a Hannigan Trike attachment as soon as you can. It's only money, so get it done, never look back and you'll be popping your buttons as a proud Trike owner. And that's the truth! Plus no more knee worries. Good Luck with the healing process - hang in there.

Owen