IGNORED

Moonshine Lunch Run

RedRider

That sounds interesting.

I would only have to stop for gas 3 times getting there and 3 more times getting back home.:whistling:

But I just pulled off my fairing last night to replace all of the brake lines and delink and starter cables. I don't know if I can put it back together that fast. :crying:

Edited by Flyinfool

Alright now. Who is heading to the Moonshine Lunch Run this year?

Www.moonshine-run.com

I am heading down that morning and heading back home that night. 800 mile round trip. It better be a good burger.

:smile5:

THAT looks like a RIOT!! Shew fly pie and apple pan dowedy, makes heart skip beats and your breath say howdy,,, cant get enough of that wonderful stuff,,, Ummm,,, ya do know that even a sip of that shine and there will be no headin home that same night dont cha?? :stirthepot:

That sounds interesting.

I would only have to stop for gas 3 times getting there and 3 more times getting back home.:whistling:

But I just pulled off my fairing last night to replace all of the brake lines and delink and starter cables. I don't know if I can put it back together that fast. :crying:

Come on Jeff,,, you dont need no stinkin fairing,, wrap those wire harnesses up with some duc tape and let er buck!!!:cool10:

Okay this is just sad. I live about 20 miles from moonshine on the other side of the county. I've never been there... venture may not be back together by Saturday either. Parts may come today.

Bob Evinger

Marshall, Il 2002 midnight

Okay this is just sad. I live about 20 miles from moonshine on the other side of the county. I've never been there... venture may not be back together by Saturday either. Parts may come today.

Bob Evinger

Marshall, Il 2002 midnight

Familiar with Marshall. Used to pass thru there (creosote plant if I recall correctly) to my paternal Grandparents who lived in Robinson.

RR

That's too bad. Perhaps I will stop by on my way back and see if you have everything sorted out (and a soda left in the fridge).

Your info in your profile?

Edit: Yes it is.

RR

Made some good progress tonight, but it is not rideable yet. Good chance to be rideable by tomorrow night. Ice cream and soda test run?

Always got a soda in the fridge.

Rare to find a beer in the house.

And 2 nearby DQs. :essen_018::fatsmiley:

I missed this post as I was already on the way. BTW, several wings with aux tanks as well as other bikes with aux tanks.

Couldn't believe how many bikes were there.

Saw Mike's (EUSA1) beautiful bike right by the store but wasn't able to find him.

Good day of riding. On the road at about 5:15 am, got to Moonshine and parked by 11:00, walked to the store and my Dad just sat down at the picnic table with a hamburger - and another one right next to him for me!! Yeah (wait 'til you see the picture of the food line).

Walked around looking at bikes and chatting with folks until 1 and started back. Visited my daughter in Chicago and got caught in some nasty storms in Milwaukee (sorry I didn't call Jeff. Needed to get home).

A little over 800 miles.

Good day indeed. Time for a shower and bed.

RR

Edited by RedRider

Couldn't believe how many bikes were there.

RR

That's what I said when we went through Sturgis . The bride said "You can't go to a Tupperware party and not see Tupperware " My brother goes every year and has tried to get me to. My driveway is long and very soft, 800 Lbs.+ won't float. :)

First picture is of where I parked. Pulled in next to another Venture and his wife on a V-Star. Didn't socialize with him much as I needed to get to the store to meet up with my Dad (and I was running a bit late). BTW, the store is behind the tree line on the left of the road - about 1 mile away. I was on the north road

2nd picture is looking down the road to the east.

3rd picture was looking south.

4th picture is the Moonshine General Store. The HQ for all this fun.

RR

Most importantly, this is the line for a Moonburger. First picture from the store area back, the other from the end to the store (which you can't really see).

This was one of the most well behaved and happy crowds I have ever been a part of. Lots of folks, lots of disparate styles, no conflicts. It may be due to there being no alcohol, but it was great.

RR