IGNORED

LED Lights

Keysyrider

Because of the small tail light on the Venture I am looking for an LED bar that is large enough to mount on the trunk. Although I don't ride much at night I was also considering LED lights to replace all the existing lights. I use Gerbing heated clothing for those cold days so the reduced amperage will help a lot with LEDs. Does anyone know where I can purchase LED lights that are a reasonable cost. When I see $71 for a signal light I shy away.

Keysyrider,

If you can wait a few days I am going to have two ready to go plug and play 15" light bars ready for sale. These are the light bars fro R&P Carriages see link below. for light bar. This will be set up wiyh a plug and play harness that plugs in under the seat and also a plug in harness to the light bar. It will be set up with diodes so you will get 3 lights on for running , 8 on for brake and then the 8 ae split into 2 banks of 4 one fo left blinker and one for right blinker. I do not have a solid price yet but should be around $40.00 US plus frieght. I hope to hve all the parts and one assembled b the weekend that way once I know all the hardware costs I can get a firm price figured out.

If you want my set up and still want to add more additional lights I can configure the harness with "tag" wires for run/brake and L&R turn signals also for just a few dollars more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-MADE-TecNiq-Red-Clear-HI-Mount-Center-ID-Bar-11-LED-Stop-Light-Trailer-Truck-/370789237230?pt=Motors_RV_Trailer_Camper_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item5654c2c1ee

You have a light bar, that you never installed?

Does it have 3 wire or 4 wires?

If it is a 4 wire, I could build everthing less the light bar, send it to you you could solder on the leads to the light your self and save so dough.

I would need to work up a price for the harness with diodes and 6 foot harness hook up to the light bar.

Email me at stevemarilyn@hotmail.com, we can talk.

Plug and play for any Royal Star Venture from 99 to 2013.

I have one more set made up, I shipped the first one to Keysrider yesterday.

It is $47.00 plus shipping, to NY it was $7.00, expect all lower 48 to be similar, if you want the extra 5 tag wires for adding trailer hook up or more lights later that is $5.00 more.

For those on this site who are not familiar with Steve/ M61A1MECH, let me fill you in...

He is an extremely kind and giving person, both he and his wife. He does TOP notch work! doesn't take short cuts and is very thorough. If you get anything from him, or meet him,you will see he is an awesome person, who takes pride in his work. You will not be disappointed.

( Steve, was that all I was supposed to say about you)? :whistling:

Wow Steve looks like they like those as much as the By-pass relay set up I'm making. LOL Good luck with it. The plug and play is just such a much nicer way to do things. Plus I HATE Scotch locs. They serve a purpose, but I have chased so many ugly eletrical issue because of them things UGH. It is a nice piece your making.

Yes, but if the trailer wiring is set up for a 5 wire system you will have to choose to use the left and right segments as brake or turn signals. If the trailer wiring is set up for 5 wire system then you should be able to use the left and right segments as turns and brake.