IGNORED

Well its that time again............

DragonRider

Just for the news it would make, and also show The King, that women can race, remember she sat on the pole last year and had a very good showing, she is a talented driver. Most of the crashes she has been in were not her fault, just happend to get caught up in it, just like the race last Saturday, she missed it all then got nailed by her boyfriend..........humm poor choice of word there!!!!!

I liked the King when he was ricing, he was my guy, until the 24 came along. Gonna be a good race, cant wait for it to start.

:sign woo hoo::sign yeah that:sitting here watching pre race. wonder how many laps it will take DP to put it in the wall?:stirthepot:

To me, this the first day of spring.:cool10:

When racing starts, I know that we are real close to having some warm weather. In fact, it is supposed to be in the low 60's today. But, we will have to deal with this cold wave coming south as the week goes on.

Obviously, one of the unique things about today's race is the return on the #3 car. I think if it was going to happen, this is probably the best way it could be done.:confused24:

I used to be a big fan of Nascar and would usually schedule my weekends around it. Now, I don't even go to Bristol and I live within 20 miles of that track. Bristol just got too big with 165,000 fans.:whistling:

RandyA

:sign woo hoo::sign yeah that:sitting here watching pre race. wonder how many laps it will take DP to put it in the wall?:stirthepot:

bout 115 :rotf::rotf::rotf: and it wasnt her fault i was pulling for her to make the top 5 now shes 39 oh well ......now shes in 40 what gives after the wreck she was in 34th and has now moved to 40th

Edited by pmelah