IGNORED

Orlin's Maintenance Day June 28 2014

OrlinEngh

Its posted on the calendar and this will be our 3rd one, it will be at our place near Viroqua Wi, and I hope its as good of time as last year even with that 30 percent chance of rain.

Anybody that wants to come and camp from Thursday night to Sunday is wellcome and of course the camping is free. And there are motels in Viroqua.

We will be going for a ride on Friday afternoon and on Saturday afternnoon after working on the bikes and there will be a cookout and bonefire for Saturday night.

I know its early to get this going but I know that our calendar is filling up fast for the summer and time goes by in a hurry.

Hope you can make it.

Orlin

Shirley and I will be there unless our house is sold then we will be retired in Lakeland Florida....

Swat Team optional............LOL

If you will be retired then what else will have you have to do but get on and take a ride back up and see us.:confused24:

Orlin

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its getting closer, If you are planing on coming and want to stay in Viroqua at a motel you should give them a call and reserve a room they do get filled up during the summer.

We have plenty of camping room, And I have been working on my shop and its a 30 by 60 shop so there will be room to work on the bikes.

When we started this we did in hopes that we could get more people each year so dont be shy come and enjoy the company and see some of the area.

Orlin and Sharon

• 2 weeks later...

Have had to change things up alittle, I talked with the people at the Blue Goose and they said that Saturday would be better for us, Friday is their busy day and are usally booked up, And they do have some great Pizza and Ice cream. They have seating for 75 and will need to make reservations ahead of time is best. They said they are looking forward to meeting our group.

There are some great roads to ride to get there and back again you wont be dissapointed. And we will be doing the cookout and bonfire on Saturday.

If you are planning on coming please RSVP on the calendar so I can get started on getting things set up.

Thanks Orlin

• 2 weeks later...