IGNORED

safety reminder

Carbon_One

For many deer hunting season has been and is still in effect. I got a reminder of that this morning while on the way to a dentist appointment for Joyce. One second I'm driving down the road and the next I'm playing bumper tag with a doe. Fortunately we were in my truck so the only real damage was to the bumper.

The deer managed to high tail it into the brush but I'm sure it didn't fair very well.

Be safe out there folks.

Larry l

I did my part to reduce the heard last Saturday. We hunt just south of Duluth MN and we think the wolfs are up to their no good ways very few in that area. What were they thinking bringing them back to roam. I try to tell my family hang on tight and keep on track , more things go wrong when you try to avoid them.

Hey Larry

So glad you and Joyce are ok. Hate that you put a bump on your truck but better that than on you guys.

We almost got one Sunday, coming home from Jackson. But Don's quick action saved us. I see them almost every day on my way to or from work. You just have to drive with your eyes open and foot on the brake.

Be safe!!

Talking with my insurance guy, he reminded me that you are better off hitting the deer than trying to avoid it. If you try and avoid it and go in the ditch etc. it becomes careless driving. Your insurance premiums will go up if you have to fix it. Just hitting it in the roadway is a no fault accident and your premiums wont increase. A lot safer too.

And its not just the deer that you have to look out for, when I had the 1st gen, I had a partrige go through the front wheel. No damage, but lots of blood, feathers and I needed new underwear :shock3:.

:322:

I collected a chicken once and a hound dog a possum a owl a large black snake a girl in short shorts.....no wait I didn't run over her.......:duck: