IGNORED

Small VentureRider Patches

Freebird

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK folks. I just wanted to make sure that all the order details to the vendor were understood. The order is indeed confirmed. They quoted a delivery of 2 weeks. Based on past experiences, I would guess that they mean they will ship within 2 weeks so add another few days to that for shipping time.

The price will remain the same as last time at $3.00 each. I have ordered 300 patches at this time. Feel free to pay when you wish, it helps offset my out of pocket expenses. You can PayPal to dnelson@axcesswave.com or contact me for my snail mail address. Price does include postage to you.

Just choose "other goods" when you use PayPal and indicate how many patches you are ordering.

Thanks,

Don

Guest Highway

Will send pay pal for patch. Noticed you had roadstar trl. love mine , just had it painted to match the 06 black cherry color. looks great and pulls like its not there.

• 2 weeks later...

Got it but no address was included with the PayPal payment. Please email me your address.

I just received notification that the patches are shipping to me today and that I should have them by Friday or next Monday. I will be getting them out to you who have ordered ASAP after I receive them.

Thanks,

Don