IGNORED

sighted 3 RSV's today

steamer

Not just in the same day, but all with in 90 minutes and 15 miles of each other. All 3 were midnights. We parked next to one at the grand canyon of PA. Talked to the owner for about 15 minutes. Said he doesn't own a computer, so he doesn't know anything about VR. The second was as we where parking in down town Wellsboro. Seen this one twice. First heading west on Rte 6, riding 2 up. Then 5 minutes later going east. Think they were lost. Last one was as we were leaving Wellsboro. HE was heading into town on Rte 287 south. Any members in Wellsboro PA. today?

I wish, beautiful day to be on the road:thumbsup: Hope you guys are enjoying Pa.

Craig

Just a day ride, but what a ride! The weather was great, the colors were good but not peek yet. PA does have some great roads to ride.

I NEVER see another RSV when I am riding locally. locally to me is usually over 80-200 miles. I once saw an 06 RSTD and it was a female. I tried to chat with her about the bike but she was as friendly as a rattlesnake ready to strike. So, I slithered away......:confused24:

I NEVER see another RSV when I am riding locally. locally to me is usually over 80-200 miles. I once saw an 06 RSTD and it was a female. I tried to chat with her about the bike but she was as friendly as a rattlesnake ready to strike. So, I slithered away......:confused24:

We'll see one every so often, but not three in one day. Has to be some kind of a record.