IGNORED

rubber valve stem

wizard

Front rubber valve stem broke where it meets the rim. Ride got kinda wild, pulled into a parking lot and when checking the tire pressure, it came completely off. Ever try to lift this bike with a flat tire? I replaced the stem when I last replaced the tire. I will never use one again.

I believe if it had a pull through rubber stem it would be the same as automotive. In other words, get one from the nearest auto parts store.

Thought the same thing years ago. However there are two sizes, .625 in. almost all car/truck tires and .453 in. which fits the bike tire. I can only speak for 2nd gen but guess it's same for 1st gen. Check it to be sure.

I was wondering if these would work on a 2nd gen? If anyone had tried them? Would need to find out what the hole diameter in the rim would be so the correct size could be ordered.

http://www.bridgeport-usa.com/tire-valves.htm

Need to select motorcycle valves at the menu. The ones I am referring to are the angled type top left icons.

They were factory on my other bike. Do not know why they are not factory on all bikes.

CFox.