IGNORED

Our new toy

Freebird

...you will be hard pressed on nice days during the summer as to what you will pass the time doing. Do I ride the HD or go out in my yacht

Somehow I don't think he'll park it in the pond. More than likely moor it on Lake Erie. Easy...ride the bike to the boat.

Mind you, owning a HD... he might be used to trailering "things" to where he wants to go. He might end up trailering the boat from home to the lake every time he wants to go out on it.

Remember what boat means. Break out another thousand. Before ya test ride. Study up on you tube about boat surveying. Worst things to happen is moisture beneath the laminate look especially around where joints are and where things were drilled and secured, and the boot around the out drive. That's an easy fix, but if its bad, you'll sink. Check the boat us site for lots of good boating links and info. A boat survey is always a good thing. Google boat survey checklist.

Well I got the boat home yesterday. Took it out on a small lake with the dealer rep and everything worked perfectly. Got it home and got the new Lowrance 7HDI depth finder installed. It's a combination GPS, Chart Plotter, Sonar and Down Imaging unit with a 7" screen really nice unit.

As we were looking through the boat, we came upon a full camper top that we didn't even know was included. It was in packages and looks like it had never been opened. Don't know how much we will use it but it was a nice bonus.

So today we will take it to Lake Erie. May even stay on it overnight, we'll see. Eileen says that we are going to and I've found that she often gets her way. :)