IGNORED

This is a challenge?????

Black Owl

I had someone challenge me to eat a gallon of ice cream once, it was good to the last drop....

Maybe that is why all of these years later I ended up here...:essen_018: :essen_018: :essen_018: :essen_018: :fatsmiley:

2 pounds does not sound like a lot, 2 pounds of bread is a lot more than 2 pounds of steak. But it would be fun trying.....

I worked as a Do-nut baker before school and through the summer back in the day. The owners told me when they hired me I could eat all I wanted. I don't think they ever imagined what I could put away. I quickly earned the name Hungry Jack.

So as a connoisseur of Do- nut's I don't see how a 2 pounder could possibly be any good. But if it is I'm your Huckleberry.

Quite evident that these folks have never met a Venture Rider.

Round Rock Donuts in Round Rock TX has a challenge to anyone that thinks they can consume a 2 pound donut.

Heck, that ain't even a good appetizer. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Whatcha tink Squidley?

Well Owl....

2lb's of donut doesn't sound all that intimidating, but there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that I'm going to try and eat one. I have a hard time trying to eat a 1/2 lb burger these days. If your up to it, I'll be right with you, cheering you on, as you attempt to devour the tasty pastry...You KNOW how good I am at cheering you on :stickpoke: