IGNORED

Nice ride today

Freebird

Had a nice ride today that ended up in Waldo, OH. Any of you been there? D&R Tavern is famous for it's bologna sandwiches. This was my first time and I quickly realized why it was so popular. FANTASTIC!

It is also a very biker friendly establishment and the bikes lined both sides of the street. It is worth the visit if you are ever in the area. Cash only, no credit cards.

http://www.roadfood.com/Restaurant/Overview/4793/gr-tavern

I was determined to get more saddle time this year. The Harley is just a coincidence of it all. Things have FINALLY calmed down around here just a bit. Don't know how long it will last so I'm trying to take advantage of it. I've had the Harley now for 5 weeks I think...maybe 6...and have put almost 5,000 miles on it. That's more than I rode all year last year.

Get on it again and meet me in Charleston, Wv. Sept 18th, and you can ride with my friend and I for seven days.......

He is from Painesville (east of Cleveland), and you two can ride back together.

Would love to have you tag along, and my friend rides a Harley also.

Both of you can stay behind me...........

Sorry no fan of bologna no matter how it prepared. But I do enjoy good restaurant food. Just not bologna. We call that Newfie steak up here in Ontario.:backinmyday:

:mytruck1:

If you not a fan yet, you should try it smoked in a smoker with mesquite wood. Buy a whole roll, chuck it in there uncut. MMmm, MMMm!

Get on it again and meet me in Charleston, Wv. Sept 18th, and you can ride with my friend and I for seven days.......

He is from Painesville (east of Cleveland), and you two can ride back together.

Would love to have you tag along, and my friend rides a Harley also.

Both of you can stay behind me...........

Eck,

I would LOVE to do that but unfortunately, I'm getting a bit low on vacation time. Gotta save some of it for the holidays.

If you not a fan yet, you should try it smoked in a smoker with mesquite wood. Buy a whole roll, chuck it in there uncut. MMmm, MMMm!

Well I'm not one to put down something I haven't tried so I just may do that!:backinmyday:

:mytruck1:

Edited by Huggy

I was determined to get more saddle time this year. The Harley is just a coincidence of it all. Things have FINALLY calmed down around here just a bit. Don't know how long it will last so I'm trying to take advantage of it. I've had the Harley now for 5 weeks I think...maybe 6...and have put almost 5,000 miles on it. That's more than I rode all year last year.

Way to go Don!!! Dont know about you but as long as I stay on the bike my ol body hurts way less.. Glad your taking the time to break in that new bike,, and cheering for the HD of your to see many many more years of great riding time!!

Puc :fingers-crossed-emo