IGNORED

you want HOW MUCH??!!!!!

Trader

This just ticks me off :buttkick:

:thumbdown:

http://stores.ebay.com/Cyclenet-Parts/_i.html?_nkw=project%3A+1106&submit=Search&LH_TitleDesc=1&_sid=

Does anybody pay these ridiculous prices?

What color is the sky in this guys world?

I looked at handle bar cable covers...14.95 and $45 shipping!!!!!!!

I sent the guy a "are you kidding me?" message. Maybe some of you might want to also.

He might come down to earth.

This is a sneaky way to jack up the price of the part. Make the shipping amount much higher especially since they pay Ebay a fee on the part price. It seems to me, though, that Ebay was supposed to put a stop to that by charging a fee on the part price including shipping. Wonder what happened? I'm lucky - I live close to the border so I take advantage of a warehouse near the border on the U.S. side that acts as a delivery point for Canadians. They charge a small fee ($6) and of course I have to pay the bridge tool ($3.50) but if it saves me $75 in delivery charges, it's worth it.

Andy

ebay for the most part is not worth the time to even search. Too much garbage and I have found you can get almost anything that's on ebay cheaper on Amazon or elsewhere and the shipping on Amazon is almost always free or really cheap.

You just have to look at the value of the bottom line.

I have bought items from e bay for$0.99 and paid the $45 shipping, but it was an item that I was willing to pay up to $50 to get. So I got my moneys worth and how the seller works his numbers is his problem. The only number I care about is what is leaving my bank account.

I see the gas cap for $24.99 but it shows as free shipping on my screen.?

The $14.99 spring is also free shipping, as is the $14.99 trunk mat?

I am not finding any of the listings on the page you linked to with $45 shipping??

The highest shipping I found was $19.95 but that was a large heavy item so it is realistic shipping.

Unless it has something to do with you being an international customer.....??

Edited by Flyinfool

I see the gas cap for $24.99 but it shows as free shipping on my screen.?

The $14.99 spring is also free shipping, as is the $14.99 trunk mat?

I am not finding any of the listings on the page you linked to with $45 shipping??

The highest shipping I found was $19.95 but that was a large heavy item so it is realistic shipping.

Unless it has something to do with you being an international customer.....??

Yes it is directly related to being an international customer. Sellers who do not want to ship international usually jack the shipping cost up to ridiculous prices. Save on them having to answer numerous emails on shipping cost to various countries. I usually send them an email telling them to get real with there shipping and I know for a fact they are ripping you off.:backinmyday: Some have come back with a reasonable rate for me with the excuse that that's just a rate they post for OUTSIDE North America.:whistling:

:mytruck1:

even shipping aside!

I've had multiple offers from folks in the US saying "ship it here and then come and get it"...but most of the prices are outragous even with out shipping.

Anyway...beat this one to death.

Next whine?