IGNORED

Does anyone live near Sheboygan Falls, Wi?

86er

Does anyone live near Sheboygan Falls Wi. that would be willing to take a look at this bike for me? Just see what kind of shape it is in. I haven't contacted the owner yet, but will if someone can help me. It's a long ways from Atlanta.

It doesn't look like a Royale but that is fixable. If it's worth buying I might be interested. (Hey Don, would I have to change my name to 87er? :confused24:)

http://appleton.craigslist.org/mcy/3819992366.html

Thanks in advance for any help!

Does anyone live near Sheboygan Falls Wi. that would be willing to take a look at this bike for me? Just see what kind of shape it is in. I haven't contacted the owner yet, but will if someone can help me. It's a long ways from Atlanta.

It doesn't look like a Royale but that is fixable. If it's worth buying I might be interested. (Hey Don, would I have to change my name to 87er? :confused24:)

http://appleton.craigslist.org/mcy/3819992366.html

Thanks in advance for any help!

Todd my friend how are you? You will get some people offering because we have a few members within about 40 miles from there.

I thought all 87's were Royals and the last standard was a 86 and only sold in Canada.

Should have bought Swifty's 86, :think: Maybe it is too fast for you :rotf:

Brad

Hey Brad, I didn't think about Swifty's bike! I guess it was just in the back of my mind, kinda like it was in back of my bike when we rode together! :whistling: Besides, as nice as he has it, he would want too much for it. :mo money:

Todd,

Tried to reach the guy late this afternoon and was unable. I even rode over to Sheboygan Falls and tried him again. I needed a ride to day so that's where I went.

I also sent him a text. So, whenever he gets back to me, I will go see it.

RR

Thanks Jeff, and errr Jeff!

I haven't heard back from him text-wise either. If I hear from him I'll let you know.

I may look at that 86 as well, but it's a little over what I could spend right now, My 86 is stil running strong but with 175,000 on the clock and 3 crashes it's getting a little long in the tooth! The plastic is kinda rough.

Thanks Jeff, and errr Jeff!

I haven't heard back from him text-wise either. If I hear from him I'll let you know.

I may look at that 86 as well, but it's a little over what I could spend right now, My 86 is stil running strong but with 175,000 on the clock and 3 crashes it's getting a little long in the tooth! The plastic is kinda rough.

He texted me this morning that the Venture is still available. Don't think I can get over there tonight, but perhaps tomorrow night.

RR