IGNORED

Tapatalk Users

Midicat

So, I bought an android tablet and I am asked if I want to instal the Tapatalk app to view this forum. I read the reviews and they don't look too favourable. So, I ask "does anyone here use the app and how do you like/hate it? Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Thomas

I like it. When away from the computer it is a good way to read the forums, lots better than trying to use the browser on the phone. If you do a search on play store there is a new beta version (tapatalk 4) out which I think you will like better than the original.

I have the 2.4.13 version on my android phone. Spent the entire $2.99 for it.

Works great on the phone and have full control of the board through it.

Like you I read some user comments with some concerns but most the problems I saw griped about seemed to happen when doing updates. As mine works fine as is I just skip the updates.

I use it with iphone also and it seems quick and easy. However, I'm not sure you can start a new thread with TAPATALK.....If so, I have yet to figure that out.

Yep. Absolutely can start a thread. One thing I haven't tried is how to attach a file. Pics - easy easy. Smileys - haven't tried yet.