IGNORED

Marilyn and Courtney's route

sarges46

This is the basic route they are taking baring any side trips...but they shouldnt stray too far off.

Starting at Newnan Ga.

I 20 to Birmingham

65 to Nashville

24 till it meets 57

57 to Mt. Vernon

64 to St. Louis

south around St.Louis

61 to Iowa City

380 to Waterloo

27/218 to CharlesCity

27/18 to I 35

35 to Minneapolis

494 to 94

94 to Fargo ND

29 to Grand Forks

2 to Rugby ND

3 to Border

Dang thats a long way!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

print a map, pictures work better for viewing

:worthless:

You do realize who you are talking to right! I tried to get the map printed on here but I am totally useless with that.

If someone knows how please do. Google maps from Newnan to Brandon Manitoba. We made a slight deviation to avoid Atlanta as you can see and to avoid some other huge city north of there.

Probably give Owl a shout he is close to 35.

I am 40 miles north of the cities on the way to Duluth a little out of the way. I am sure he cam accommodate the two of them.

Unfortunately I am off to a wedding this week end. Not sure when they are coming through.

Give a shout when in doubt.

Bubber

I just got off the phone with Marilyn. Much better day today. The adjustments worked well and she is also getting used to the weight of the bike. I mentioned that our Courtney is also much bigger than she used to be and that would take some getting used to on the bike as well.

Bubber.....she is heading your way if you want. She will stay the night with you if you guys are there.

Her plans now are for three more days....no rush....get home Saturday works just as well as friday and a more relaxing ride for them.

Russell if you are reading this.....she would be interested in hooking up for coffee if you are around. She is likely going around the east side and through St.Paul I guess.

I just got off the phone with Marilyn. Much better day today. The adjustments worked well and she is also getting used to the weight of the bike. I mentioned that our Courtney is also much bigger than she used to be and that would take some getting used to on the bike as well.

Bubber.....she is heading your way if you want. She will stay the night with you if you guys are there.

Her plans now are for three more days....no rush....get home Saturday works just as well as friday and a more relaxing ride for them.

Russell if you are reading this.....she would be interested in hooking up for coffee if you are around. She is likely going around the east side and through St.Paul I guess.

Check you PM!

All our info is in there.

We are glad to help and see them.

:missingtooth:

Trying to figure out when they will be passing through. I have 2 Dr's appointments this afternoon. But if she can give me a shout on the cell phone 612-865-8232 would be great to see them again.