IGNORED

Ebay link

funrider

Have not tried the link before but it most certainly only takes you to the home page of eBay. I usually use that as a starting point when browsing motorcycles and simply hammer in "Royal Star" and then I am in the "eBay Motors Yamaha Royal Star" section and then simply choose between "Parts and accessories" or "Motorcycles". On the other hand it should be possible to set the link up in that way that it takes you to "eBay Motors - Yamaha Royal Star". What are the thoughts of the administrator?

hmmmm....are you talking about the link at the bottom of the listings that says "view all 680 items on Ebay". If so, I just tried it and it seemed to work just fine.

that is the link that I am talking about, just tried it again and it takes me to link with 2749 items. ???

You can put the old ebay motors on by clicking a link. I don't know when it showed up but I changed back today. The new ebay motors sucked.

I agree. The new-er layout sucks... This happened to me once before when it was in Beta mode, and they gave me the option of going back to the old layout, but this time around I can't find the RETURN link. I hope I'm not stuck with it....???

The link back to the old style is right at the top of the page. Look for the line...about the third or so line down that says "Welcome to the NEW Ebay Motors"....right beside that is a link that will take you back to the old style.

Ahhhh!! Found it. The link doesn't appear on any search results pages which is usually the only way I get there from My Ebay page, just on the Ebay Motor home page. Thanks.... Life is good again.... :)