IGNORED

saint augustine

Brake Pad

Going to be up in Saint Augustine, May 31st, June 1st & the morning of the 2nd. (Friday afternoon, Saturday & Sunday morning) the wife is doing training for a new store up there. anyone up for a meet & eat?

Saint Augustine is one of my favorite places. I'll check w the wife to see what plans if any we have. I am always up for going there.

I might be able to swing this on Saturday before work. I have to be in at 3 pm so if we get together say 11 ish that would work for me.

Going to be up in Saint Augustine, May 31st, June 1st & the morning of the 2nd. (Friday afternoon, Saturday & Sunday morning) the wife is doing training for a new store up there. anyone up for a meet & eat?

Just checked, that weekend for that run is out. I am in contact with Dion about getting together with you, Amish and other Florida riders. Lets see if we can coordinate a time and location.

OASIS

4000 A1A South & Ocean Trace Road

St. Augustine Beach

11:00 AM SAT JUNE 1st.

So whos coming?? Brake Pad is hosting this...im just doing a drive-by before work. :smile5:

I am very disappointed that I'm not able to join you guys on your excursion to St. Augustine. It sounds like it would be a very good turnout and the weather should be just fine for riding I am jealous and looking forward to the next Florida gathering. Be safe and have fun.

I'm going to cancel this event. My wife schedule changed and she'll not be there all weekend. Her training will end saturday morning, Instead on Monday morning. so I will not have a place to stay ( for free) while up there. I love y'all but I can't afford to pay for a hotel. The bucks are being saved for the international