IGNORED

Custom Dynamics

FuzzyRSTD

I just got off the phone with Custom Dynamics. I told them that a lot of us use there lighting set ups. I ask if VentureRider.org has a discount with them and she replied no. I told her that this is where I came up them and that a lot of people here recommended Custom Dynamics. The lady there ( Lora ) said that she would look into that. Maybe a company to get on board here with us. Just saying Freebird. Have a nice day everyone from my iPhone and a Forum Runner App. She told me that there was a discount code out there on line. Which I now have, it is ( rswarrior ) if anyone else is ordering today. 5% discount.

Well I just returned the call to order after I had came up with discount code. The lady says that I should use a load equalizer, one is $15.00 that has some heat issues so mount on frame. Another that will do both rear and front and no heat issues. Also can use a four way flasher with this one. But $59.00. So now back to thinking of what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

I also use Custom Dynamics. I have known Dave the owner ever since he started the business. All his products are great and he stands behind them.

I don't have load equalizers on my flashers. They do flash fast and the four ways still work also. All the lighting on my bike came from him except the head light and spots.

Annie ~ they have A LOT of light upgrades for HD. You could change all the lighting to LED.

I also use Custom Dynamics. I have known Dave the owner ever since he started the business. All his products are great and he stands behind them.

I don't have load equalizers on my flashers. They do flash fast and the four ways still work also. All the lighting on my bike came from him except the head light and spots.

Annie ~ they have A LOT of light upgrades for HD. You could change all the lighting to LED.

Thank you Kid. I have a 2007 Yamaha Tour Deluxe. The same as a venture, except no four ways. So I think this will work then. I may order without the recommended load equalizer. Couldn't really hurt anything could it ?

Thank you Kid. I have a 2007 Yamaha Tour Deluxe. The same as a venture, except no four ways. So I think this will work then. I may order without the recommended load equalizer. Couldn't really hurt anything could it ?

it has not hurt anything on my bike. I have had it that way since 2007.

Thank you Sir. That is what I was pondering. Did you say you had the cluster lights on the rear. If so, where did you wire them in, the taillight ?

I have the original LED tail light and I have the run/turn/brake in the turn signals. I ran the wire to the brake light yes.

I also have the front turns as well.

• 3 months later...

Well all beware, Their KIT they SAY fits VENTURE comes with too many parts, and not enough. And other members have told them this and they did not fix the issue. It says.

Fits: All V Star 1100 & 650, all Road Star (ex. Warrior) and all '99-'08 Royal Star Models; Does not fit Raider

ANd just like some have found we have two flashers and we do not need the resistors for the turn signals. BUT you will need a load equalizer and it gets hot! And dont even think of using your flashers in an emergency for more than a minute.

They were great on the phone while they were selling me lights but when I went to return the kit unopened sent US mail $11, they called me back and said there is a $25 restocking fee. FOR A KIT THEY SAID WOULD FIT? Its under protest now and they are using my money until further notice. They have the lights AND my money.

The real problem is, THEY CAN make a plug and play kit, they just wont listen to us and keep sending the generic metric kit like its custom for a Venture. Its not.

Well all beware, Their KIT they SAY fits VENTURE comes with too many parts, and not enough. And other members have told them this and they did not fix the issue. It says.

Fits: All V Star 1100 & 650, all Road Star (ex. Warrior) and all '99-'08 Royal Star Models; Does not fit Raider

ANd just like some have found we have two flashers and we do not need the resistors for the turn signals. BUT you will need a load equalizer and it gets hot! And dont even think of using your flashers in an emergency for more than a minute.

They were great on the phone while they were selling me lights but when I went to return the kit unopened sent US mail $11, they called me back and said there is a $25 restocking fee. FOR A KIT THEY SAID WOULD FIT? Its under protest now and they are using my money until further notice. They have the lights AND my money.

The real problem is, THEY CAN make a plug and play kit, they just wont listen to us and keep sending the generic metric kit like its custom for a Venture. Its not.

Wow, that's not cool. As for the discounts, they must figure, we spend an awful lot of cash withOUT the discount and we still keep buying. They must figure, many of us do not know about the discount. Too bad for the nonsense IronMike.....

Well we need to STOP buying until they give me a FULL refund no restocking fee taken out for the part they lied and said FITS. AND until they make a REAL kit for our Ventures they CAN do it, They just ignore us, and KILLER is I just sent 3 HD friends to their site and each spent over $400. That won't be happening anymore.