IGNORED

Marcarl did you retire???

muffinman

Carl I called your contact number and the guy that answered the phone said you hardly ever are at the shop.

How come you dont answer your contact phone?:whistling: whats gonna happen when one of our memebers has an issue in your neck of the woods and cant get you on the phone?:rotf::rotf::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Jeff

Carl I called your contact number and the guy that answered the phone said you hardly ever are at the shop.

How come you dont answer your contact phone?:whistling: whats gonna happen when one of our memebers has an issue in your neck of the woods and cant get you on the phone?:rotf::rotf::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Jeff

Jeff, you are more than 2yrs out of date.:stickpoke: I called him @ home yesterday. :thumbsup2:

He started your trick of fixing other bikes, but forgot 1 thing. To let the new owner dump it & not him prior to pickup by the owner.

:mo money: :bang head:

Wow Jeff, YOU should retire, I changed that phone # a long time ago. But they were right about me not being there much, they're doing such a good job, it's best I stay out of the way and keep playing.

Now if somebody were to call the presently listed number, they would get me and most likely I'd be busy,,, but never too busy for helping a VentureRider. If you call and the phone is busy, try again in a couple of minutes and if it's still busy I'm busy listening to Saddlebum.

And oh ya, sorry to have missed your call,, it would have been nice,,,,, was Mini home???

Wow Jeff, YOU should retire, I changed that phone # a long time ago. But they were right about me not being there much, they're doing such a good job, it's best I stay out of the way and keep playing.

Now if somebody were to call the presently listed number, they would get me and most likely I'd be busy,,, but never too busy for helping a VentureRider. If you call and the phone is busy, try again in a couple of minutes and if it's still busy I'm busy listening to Saddlebum.

And oh ya, sorry to have missed your call,, it would have been nice,,,,, was Mini home???

Heyyyy...... How did I get dragged into this! I'm innocent I tell you innocent.:innocent-emoticon: