IGNORED

Great!

Tnventurer

Best game I've seen in years, went down to the last second (or2!!!!). You could tell Peyton was wanting to get into this game just by looking at him in the box. His brother was definately the MVP of this game!! Wish they all could be this way. Commercials sucked, though, seen better.

Dan

I'm speechless...........best freaking Super Bowl game I've ever watchad....not only because it was the Giants who won, but because in 1986, my son sat on my lap watching the Giants win the Bowl...this year, he and his fiance sat right next to me........one of those special moments,

It really was a good game. When it started, I really didn't have a preference as to who won. As I watched the game though, I found myself pulling for the Giants. Maybe because they were the underdog or maybe it was something about seeing Payton there pulling so hard for little brother to get his own ring. I wouldn't have been upset either way but was happy in the end to see the Giants win it.

Well I gotta chime in here.

I am a Big Pats fan and I was dissapointed with the outcome of the game. The G-MEN's defensive line out played the Pats offensive line. It was a GREAT Game. Had us on the edge of our seats the whole game.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE GIANT FANS on the huge upset and the history making game your team played.

I'm looking at the bright side........Football season is only 7 months away:banana::confused24: