IGNORED

H/D muffler bracket update

Hey Folks,

I have been wanting to talk with all the 2nd Genners who are interested in the Roadking muffler brackets. I have been out for a while and not able to make any since the accident. I have had a few that needed finishing, but they have been spoken for since the beginning of the year.

I want to talk about the brackets themselves for a minute. I went to order some more material to make them. I have been using 10 gauge Stainless steel, but the price of it has jumped 3 fold :shock3: Now I dont want to raise prices as I believe that $40 for the complete set is about as high as can be reasonable expected. I make these for the purpose of pure convienece, there isn't a lot of money in them when it all is added together with buying materials and shipping and whatnot. I have looked into making them out of Aluminum, it's plenty strong enough in the 3/16" thickness and will give years of trouble free service. To say the price of material is a lot better would be an understatement.

Tell me what you folks think, I dont want to buy a sheet of Aluminum to find nobody is interested....I await your responces :)

i would also be interested in a set of brackets as long as they fit a 08.:322:

They will fit all years from '99 to present :happy34:

im going to be asking you for some in the coming weeks and you can make mine out of angle iron for all i care... cant see em anyway!:rotf:

I'll get a set made that will work just fine :)