IGNORED

Finally joined the club..........

DragonRider

Not one that I really wanted to join. About 2 weeks ago I started waking up in the middle of the night with a raging headache that was felt mostly behind the eyes. Went to the Dr. today because I couldnt shake this mornings headache, had to miss work, so went to the Dr. and now I have to take another med for high blood pressure. I am hoping the Dr. gets it right with the meds the first time, everyone I know has to take a couple of different ones before they hit on the right one. Starting out on Diovan, hope it works, cant take the headaches any longer.:bang head:

I Hate Doctors when I go my blood pressure skyrockets so they medicated me and by the second day I almost passed out in the evening we went and bought a cuff and the bottom had fallen out on my pressure I threw the damn pills away and check my pressure at home all looks fine.:confused24:

You got what my Doctor said to me (White coat syndrome) :rotf::080402gudl_prv: with the med's.

I had White Coat Hypertension all my life except one day it didn't go away so now I am on 5 different meds for blood pressure,but they do work.It may take a couple of tries to get it right but worth it. You should get your own cuff as midlifeventure did.They are easy to learn to use and many will even do all the work and just give you a reading at the end.No

Stethoscope or listening on your part.

We have 3 different ones, all give pretty good readings. I check it morning and evenings.

I had White Coat Hypertension all my life except one day it didn't go away so now I am on 5 different meds for blood pressure,but they do work.It may take a couple of tries to get it right but worth it. You should get your own cuff as midlifeventure did.They are easy to learn to use and many will even do all the work and just give you a reading at the end.No

Stethoscope or listening on your part.

If I lived closer to you Lewis I'd happily check your bp for you. Mom trained me well. Istead of playing with dolls as a kid I had my tonka trucks and my own stethoscope and cuff that I used to practice on Dad a few times a day lol. And yes, they were real.

Six weeks ago I dropped my bike in my drive way because my whole got real week and I couldn't stop the bike from falling over. I blew out my back trying to pick it up and friends came over and helped me get it back into the workshop. I went to the doctor Monday and this afternoon I am going for a brain scan ??????

I don't really KNOW what a brain scan is..... I just hope there is some brain still there !!!!

Cb