IGNORED

trailer relay

gunboat

Dave,

Thanks a million for getting it to your place, were that much closer to having it on the West coast. It does look good being pulled, and I know it worked well for y'all from the texts we traded along the way. Thank you again for your "make it happen" attitude :thumbsup2:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi folks made it home at 5:00 CST time. good ride even in the truck, but next time it will be on the bike. it was again very nice to meet with ( dave ) utahventure & his wife jann.

also his rideing partners this trip was paul & his wife rhonda. very nice folks looking forward to riding with them again. us-84 and us-491 some good roads to ride to get up to the four corners area. again thanks to everyone who has helped get the trailer along to Portland.

regards

don c.

Been a tough couple of weeks. First problems with tow vehicle, then an unexpected health issue. I had offered to pick up the trailer and deliver to Portland as I driver there on June 5&6. Looks like my trip is cancelled right now until everything else is resolved. Sorry but have to back out of the trailer relay for now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

• 3 weeks later...