IGNORED

for Starfan

BIG TOM

Icelandic bump..................:fnd_(16):

No Earl Scheib fixing here :no-no-no:! Paint the thing professionally in the Camellia Green and Ivory Cream color of the bike and make her purdy :cool10: ! Tom likes riding in style :moped:

Need to get them black pads though for the armrest or have the thing covered with new vinyl. Lets think about it - I will check the prices.

Tom - I guess I never bought the trunk itself did I ???? Don´t think it will look good with only the speaker unit :rotf:

Getting old :backinmyday: - memory is fading fast !

Thanks for the pictures Tom - Have a trunk at Craigs/Cecdoos place, complete with the frame under, but gonna use that for my bike here in Iceland. One way or another I will get all parts needed so we can get to work :)

Let me know if I am right about the trunk itself missing - thought I bought one from PinWall about two years ago but not sure (darn they are expensive ).

Thinking about PillowTop Venture seats - Gonna try to borrow a set here in Iceland and see if it can be done with some modifications. Never could understand why they discarded the keylock quick release seat when they designed the Venture - The 1998 Royal Star has it and it is a great thing to have. Lets see what I come up with.

Yes Tom - We are gonna go all the way with this project :cool10:

(yes - I am still allowed in the house - that might chance though :shock3: