IGNORED

81 yamaha 750

rbig1

well i have a 750 that the wiring harness had to be replaced. took old harness out and was putting newer one in. cant remember where all the wires in head lite bucket goes. any one have a picture of theirs. the wiring diagram i have stinks. will take all the help i can get. been buying parts here and there to put it back together. as caught on fire. been at it for a year now. have time to wire it now.:banana::sign just kidding::think::think::think::think: HELP lost

Not much help to you. The only one I have is B/W in a Clymer manual and I suspect that is what you have.

The good news is Yamaha seldom changes wire colors at a connector. With the possible exception of the turn signals your colors should match up.

My best advice is to grab the large, multi-wire, connectors and start matching up. Then go to the bullet connectors. It'll be a time consuming process. Be sure and look at the wires carefully, it's really easy to miss a stripe.

Have a electronic manual fpr a 1100 Virago that is about 17 megs. About 9 pages on cable routing. Would be glad to email it but too large for my works server. Maybe able to send it through a different source or via CD if it helps.

Your postal service is not too fast so that may take a while

Brad

thanks but i have a green manual. which is a copy of factory manual . diagrams leave a lot to be desired. was hoping some one had a pic of wiring, at location of bucket. [ ie shop and compare.] the single connectors are the ones in question.