IGNORED

PMS has officially started.

Flyinfool

Well the pinheads have gone and done it now.

In their infinite wisdom they officially started my PMS for the season.

We had a trace of snow over night, not even a measurable amount, (to be considered measurable it must be at least 0.1 inches) and the salt trucks were out in force. The roads have salt everywhere.

Dry salt on dry asphalt is almost as slick as the ice it was intended to melt.

So for me PMS has officially started until we get a couple of good heavy rains to wash the salt off the roads.

Maybe I'll actually get some of the things on my todo list done this winter...........

I'd rather still be riding.........

Is it spring yet?

Now is it?

How much longer????:crying:

From this point forward I can take no responsibility for my actions. I am not in a correct state of mind.

WHY did they do it?

Hey, now THERE's an offer ya can't refuse!!!

Hmmmmmm........ The wheels are grinding now.

How about I send you the 10 inches of the white stufffffffff we got this past Sunday? I will even find a way to deliver it!

Dave

At least if we had a respectable amount of snow I could understand the salt trucks out playing. But just a trace? Not even 0.1 inches?

If you can deliver 10 inches of your snow to here, I'll buy the ice cream, heck I'll even buy the pizza.

You should be around here. The weathermen can barely predict the weather and the cities and state use that info to "PRE-de-ice" the roads only to find out that there was little to no snow or ice. Also, we may get the trace to .1" of the white stuff and they are all over it with the de-ice (or sand in the county) only to have it warm up to near 40 mid-day. What a waste of my tax dollars.:confused24: