IGNORED

wrecked the 99 on saturday

pmelah

I GUESS I SHOULDN'T FIXED THE CARBS!! NOW YOU HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN! i have a couple of helmets here and may have 1 for you, what size do you have? which 1 did you wear when you rode my bike? do you remember if it fit ok. i have a harley x-large but it presses on my forehead andit starts to hurt after a while. are you coming to your mom's anytime soon, could see what fits you. what parts did you messup on the bike, as you know i have a bunch laying around. ask your doc if they have the bone stemulator, it helps speed up the healing process, my doc was amazed at the way it worked on me and another guy who broke his leg just like me, but he was loading it on a wrecker( he had never rode a bike before, and didn't have ins. the company gave the stemulators to us to see how they would work.) give me a call if you want, don.

update had some family come by today and got my new wheel chair also now just trying to figure out how to put the 1300 motor on it :confused24: i have a place to mount the shifter and throttle control on my left leg :whistling: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :rotf::rotf: ok on a serious note and im not sure i can do that on the drugs they are giving me :whistling: :confused24: but sice my accident on saturday i am now a hard nose proponent for full face modular helmits i believe if it wasnt for that i really would not be talking to yall at all as for riding gear i had

Amen to that Paul!!! Had a friend waaay back in the 70's go down and he related to me watching the plastic shield peel away and he was greatful as it could have been his face peeling away. Before that I thought the full face just looked cool , but after that I realized how important they are!!!

Heal fast my friend!!

I went by and checked on Paul tonight and his new hardware is impressive to say the least. He nearly had the schematics completed on mounting the 1300 rstd engine on the wheel chair. I think he is pretty determined to ride the first chance he can. A crash like this would put most riders in a cage. He was lucky and I'm glad. Not how I wanted our first meeting to go though. Carl