just put a pair of road kings on my 86, i was so easy.

i went to my local auto parts store and they had a piece of pipe with the right size ends and a 20 degree bend in it. i had to cut maybe an inch off one end. made a couple of brackets to hang the road king mufflers and all buttoned up real nice. cheers, Scott

Can a Harley Road King or Ultra Classic Muffler be fitted on a 89 Venture Royale:confused24:

If you are willing to wait a bit, we'll be doing a group buy for MAC's a

little later on this spring.. pro'bly late April. The MAC's are turn down

direct replacement slip ons. We've done two buys so far and everyone seems to be pleased with them.

You have an estimate of what the MAC's will cost, roughly, the web site has them listed at $239.50, curious as to the bulk buy price.

Last year we got them for $195.00 plus shipping which was $25.00 here in the US,

and $35 for Canadian. You can look into shipping to Oz. 16# 39"x12"x6" if you'd like.

I'd have no problem mailing a set down under.

Actually out of curiousity I just ran the numbers and it looks like shipping

via Priority Mail would be around $75US.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a nice looking bike, Riceburner! Is it also in The Atl? We have a breakfast (usually 10am) Meet & Eat on the second Saturday each month. You and your dad ought to try and make it to the next one. I'd like to see that bike in person and we have a great time.

Here is a link to the thread for this months M&E. And welcome to the site!

• 4 years later...
Put some 03 RK muffs on mine,had a friend at a Midas shop make me some adapters and I fabed a mount out of 1/2 inch square steel tube, that I purchased at Home Depot.vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=3179&d=1191896730vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=410&d=1155982670vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=409&d=1155982664

I am installing the same pipes on my 83.Your bike looks awesome.I am looking forward to riding mine with the new pipes on.