IGNORED

Beer30 M&E Deadwood

mini-muffin

Here's some pics of our Meet yesterday. Now I don't know but looks like Beer really missed some of us more then others. Of course he was on also as you can see when he had everyone's attention.

The only amazing thing is that these folks don't see us coming and lock the place up.

Margaret

Thanks Mini for sharing pics. Looks like Beer 30 lost some #, since last time we have few beers he looks slimer, did he switch to healthy drinks, like Kool-aid or something... or mayby is your skils with photoshop. :doh:

Nice croud, whish i was there... but, always is next time.

Miss you guy's

:group cheers:

Great pictures! Good to see Beer30 looking so handsome! :stirthepot:

Sure hated to miss this one but George has been getting the bike ready for our Kansas trip a week from Monday, changing out rear tire, greased up things that needed greasing and a couple that didn'i need it but looked lone; without it, changing out brake fluids and clutch fluids, just a general goo overall inspection!

We are really getting excited about the trip! Hope to have a picture or two when we return!:rasberry:

Missed ya Mechanic........George too!

I could have dropped in a few time these last few months, but passing through Columbia at 3:00 am and during work hours on one trip and another trip while you guys were up in Huntsville.

BEER30