IGNORED

Who is going to St. Jude's?

b2dad

We are making plans to meet Dragonrider for the St. Jude ride on Oct 6.

Anyone else going? This is always a great ride. You can tour the hospital or Ronald McDonald house...either one is a great tour. We meet for lunch first and then ride to St. Jude's where we present our check. Then we get the tour.

If you can't ride, how about a donation? We could really use it this year since we didn't do "Vogel". Contact Dragonrider and he will let you know how to do this.

If you ARE going, let us know...maybe we can meet up along the way and ride together.

Patti

Sorry wont be able to make it. Do wish i could though. The tour at the hospital is amazing and Ronald McDonald house is awesome. I was at R. House earlier this year with the bike allowing the kids to sit on it and rev it up. It puts a HUGE Smile on my face to see kids happy.

We are making plans to meet Dragonrider for the St. Jude ride on Oct 6.

Anyone else going? This is always a great ride. You can tour the hospital or Ronald McDonald house...either one is a great tour. We meet for lunch first and then ride to St. Jude's where we present our check. Then we get the tour.

If you can't ride, how about a donation? We could really use it this year since we didn't do "Vogel". Contact Dragonrider and he will let you know how to do this.

If you ARE going, let us know...maybe we can meet up along the way and ride together.

Patti

It's on my calendar!!! Rain:rain2:(cage) or Shine:301:(RSV):178:

Looks like we will be tour both facilities, thats what they want to do, so waiting to hear back from them. But its all a go for Aug. 6.

Thanks Patty for helping cheerlead this event. I am sure we will have more show than just those that respond. Regardless its about what we are giving to the Kids at St. Jude, but its a heck of a lot of fun when we show up in mass.................